We have several pillows, bolsters, and wedges to make your experience as comfortable as possible. We can help if a patient cannot lay on their stomach or directly on their back, and still have massage therapy be beneficial! You may be given recommendations or stretches to do after your appointment to make a lasting improvement by the therapist. Enjoy your time with the music of your choice or a relaxing mix playing in the background. Expect your appointment to be interactive and productive.
The Benefits Of Massage
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assists with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and may shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain.
30 minutes – $45
45 minutes – $60
60 minutes – $75
90 minutes – $110
3-60 Minute Sessions – $204 ($68/visit)
Punch Cards – Buy 5 regular priced sessions of the same length, get the 6th of the same length free
30 minutes – $50
45 minutes – $65
60 minutes – $80
90 minutes – $115
3-60 Minute Sessions – $210 ($70/visit)
Can be incorporated to a massage for no additional charge, but extra time is not given. Craniosacral therapy can be performed in addition to, or without chiropractic care or massage therapy. The appointment would last 30-45 minutes and be $45. The first craniosacral therapy appointment is $65.